Saturday, February 24, 2007

flu..demit

one thing i hate about this blogging is whenever i enter the publish post button and it doesn't really publish it. fuck off. i hate it so much. it's like all my efforts were lost effortlessly (fuck, does the sentence makes any sense?) anyway, i've wrote something about my bowling game last few days with remy, ashraf n postol but it was not published due to the stupid dickhead motherfucker internet problem. before i start filling this entry with more vulgar words, let's just end the issue by saying that i broke my personal bowling record with 156 pinfalls.okeh.fullstop.

flu..right...spell it loud..t.e.n.s.i.o.n = flu~!! way the go dick. can apply for the spelling bee compettition. naah..sounds different, but the meaning's the same. this whole day i'm struggling to wipe my nose. thanks to kak ayu, i have 2 large tissue boxes here with me. the soft white ones. otherwise i wouldn't know how to deal with my nose. this flu problem has already spurned my plan to go to ipoh today. shit la. otherwise i can makan2 free la kat ipoh. shit. now i can only lay myself on bed, wiping my nose. couldn't do a damn thing. it comes together with dizzy head. the best i can do is jot down this miserable entry right now. sheesh..a perfect weekend lah..

so, there goes my ipoh trip.demit. what the hell, i think i just rest myself in this cosy room. maybe practice some more songs. yeah, by the way, i completed learning the solo for an oasis song - the importance of being idle. it's a nice song, considering the fact that i am a fan of this band. hehe. but lately they haven't really came out with real good stuff. i guess it's all in the past. still they're still one of my favourite.

aii couldn't stop wiping my nose. ok la, better go solat now. maybe i'll jot down few more things later. till then, papaii.