Saturday, February 24, 2007

hope and faith

don't get confused.it's not about the tv series Hope and Faith. a story about two sisters whereby the younger sister is definitely drop dead gorgeous. huhu. i just happen to feel writing on this topic. why? maybe because i had put a high hope on something, and it's granted by God. i'm definitely happy. but, what if, my hope does not come true? what if, my undivided faith was for nothing? hmm.. i'd be really frustrated i guess. but everything happens for a reason. well, i should be really grateful that i got what i wanted so much today :).

my flu is getting better. huhu. i guess lot of sleeping help to ease my problem. no more wiping nose tonight.hehe.so i think i can try to do some work tonite. my data need to be finalized for the appendix. God, it's a tedious job. gta mentioned earlier that there is Malam Bintang in Main Campus tonite. maybe she's already went there and i can ask her about the competition.

aaii..suddenly i'm short of ideas la. td byk sgt nk tulis. huhuhu. xpe lah. till my fingers meet this new stolen from the school Dell's keyboard( haha) again, jyaaa.